- What is it that has four legs And one back, Yet can't walk?
- What is the worst weather for mice?
- How many people are buried in that cemetery?
- What never asks questions but always gets answers?
- a cat,eyes like a cat,a tail like a cat ,but isn't a cat?
- Its belly is linen, Its neck velvet, Its mouth music, Its tail a fork.
- You have it．You read it．Therere some pictures in it?
- What is it that has eyes but can't see?
- Whats the poorest bank in the world?
- Long legs, Short thighs, Bald head And bullet eyes.
- Eight were standing, Two were cracking, Two were looking.
- What is it that is bought by the yard but worn by the foot?
- What can pierce ones ears without a hole?
- Which eight-letter word has one letter in it?
- What has teeth And can't bite?
- The greater it is The less you see of it.
- What is it that everybody gives but few take?
- What word of only three syllables contains twenty-six letters?
- My second is performed by my first ,And, it is thought,A thief by the marks of my whole,Might be caught.
- When Columbus discovered America,where did he stand?
- What is it that passes in front of the sun yet casts no shadow?
- Come up and let us go; Go down and here we stay.
- What is the center of gravity?
- What has teeth but can't eat?
- What always goes to bed with his shoes on?
- Why should we never ask balloons for advice?（为什么我们绝不向汽球征求意见？）
- Which is faster,heat or cold?
- What letter is a body of water?
- What is black when its clean and white when its dirty?